Beginning Elastic Stack
Learn how to install, configure and implement the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) – the invaluable tool for anyone deploying a centralized log management solution for servers and apps.
- Book Title Beginning Elastic Stack
- Number of Pages XVII, 171
- DOI 10.1007/978-1-4842-1694-1
- Copyright 2016
- Topics Open Source
- Edition Number 1
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-1694-1
- Authors Vishal Sharma
- Number of Illustrations and Tables 37 b/w illustrations, 132 illustrations in colour
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-1693-4
- Publisher Apress
- Copyright Holder Vishal Sharma
You will see how to use and configure Elastic Stack independently and alongside Puppet. Each chapter includes real-world examples and practical troubleshooting tips, enabling you to get up and running with Elastic Stack in record time. Fully customizable and easy to use, Elastic Stack enables you to be on top of your servers all the time, and resolve problems for your clients as fast as possible. Supported by Puppet and available with various plugins.
Get started with Beginning Elastic Stack today and see why many consider Elastic Stack the best option for server log management.
What You Will Learn:
Who This Book Is For:
- Install and configure Logstash
- Use Logstash with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Use Logstash with Puppet and Foreman
- Centralize data processing
Anyone working on multiple servers who needs to search their logs using a web interface. It is ideal for server administrators who have just started their job and need to look after multiple servers efficiently.